Saturday, November 22, 2008

d day

we leave for melbourne today.
it will be another day of just get things in order for me. what i have lined up for the day, in these order are as follow:
1. pop by the office to clear some last minute emails and clean up my desk a little bit
2. drop by the bank to bank in the cheque of my consolidated funds
3. meet abhi for a quick cuppa and a chat just before noon
4. go back to my home to do a last `sweep' around and see that everything is (still) ok
5. transit in my uncle's place to hand over the legal document to him since he's the power of attorney regarding matters to my home
6. drop by tong aik to hand over my trusty and beloved vespa for safekeeping
7. mrt my way back to my in-laws place and get ready to head to the airport.
simple. piece of cake. a cinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment